Friday 14 March 2014

Arrived safely

 Good Morning Abbotsford from all of us in Nicaragua.

the adventures (more stories to share) of travelling have come to completion and we have had our first night rest (perhaps not sleep) and have woken up to the beautiful, and I mean really beautiful sights and sounds of Nicaragua.

All the students are well and so eager to meet the students of centro de Fe.  Our day is starting early as we have had a few late evenings. I am currently sitting in the lovely courtyard of the Nehemiah center while the students grab a few more minutes of rest.

God has been faithful as our emotions, energy and problem solving abilities have been tested and challenged along the way.  so many team members speak the right verse at the right moment to encourage each other, to ask God for strength and peace.  It has been a joy to start this adventure and with eager anticipation seeing it all unfold!

Thank you for all those who have prayed our way here. continue to appeal to the throne room of God for health, strength, encouragement and an abundance of boldness to share the love of Christ in all the students and leaders.

Buenos Dias

Dios de bendiga

Angela

2 comments:

  1. I'm so glad that you woke up to a beautiful day. We have survived the last day of school before spring break. I went outside to perform my final task of crosswalk supervision and it was raining hard and raining cold. I thought about y'all being in Nicaragua.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful and inspiring. It is an encouragement to see that there people still out there willing to make a difference in someones life. You never go wrong to share this wonderful and great opportunity of touching lives with young people. (I see a face I cannot miss -Scott. Greetings to you my friend. Keep up the good work. I am praying for you and your team)

    ReplyDelete